Aug 29, 2008

Followup: Gov. Sarah Palin for Veep

To read the original post, click here --> Freedom Ain't Free: Gov. Sarah Palin for Veep

I'm not adept at picking stocks and I don't gamble on sports, or anything for that matter. So I figure my political prognosticating might fare similarly.

So when, via this blog and a cross post to the Travis Monitor, I "advised" Senator McCain last week to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate I did not consider my pick as having much of a chance of being selected. Why, I couldn't even pronounce her name right, much less did I think McCain would "listen" to me or any member of his base.

It appears he has "listened" to his base, or at least The Maverick did our will unbeknown. This is perhaps the first time he has "listened" to us. Let's pray it won't be the last. Once he and Sarah win he will have many opportunities to "hear" from us.

Not withstanding Michael Savage's nay saying I think Gov. Palin brings a net positive to McCain's ticket, enough to energize the base and make McCain more than just the lessor or two evils, more than just an alternative to the Obamanation that would make a desolation of the America that so many have sacrificed so much to build.

Too bad I only entertain myself with Intrade rather than being a part of the plotted data.

No comments: