Sep 12, 2008

Tale of a Busted Commentator

Below are some heart felt comments I attempted to post to The Huffington Post (THP)on this anniversary of 9/11 regarding this story: Obama References Bush Failings On 9/11: "Let Us Remember That The Terrorists Responsible For 9/11 Are Still At Large"
The Illinois senator added: "Let us remember that the terrorists responsible for 9/11 are still at large, and must be brought to justice."

Excuse me, Senator Obama..sir, the terriorists most directly responsible for the attacks of 9/11 are burning in Hell along with their collaborators and compatriots all around the world; having been killed in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere where, due to the leadership and initiative of Georgia W. Bush and the United States military, elements of Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are being systematically hunted down and killed, thus enhancing the security of freedom loving and peaceful people everywhere.

That is the kind of justice that is needed on this anniversary of 9/11. That is the kind of justice that the next administration needs to provide. That is the kind of policy that a McCain-Palin administration would have the courage to pursue. What about a Obama-Biden administration? What kind of justice would you pursue? A long jail sentence?
When I attempted to post my comments in the comment section to the article on the THF website I got the following response:
This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.
Hey, that's cool. I can appreciate that there needs to be some community standards and controls so that obscene material is not published in their blog, even in the comment section of their articles.

Guess what? Those blowhards at The Huffington Post chose not to publish my comments.

Nice censorship job. And on top of that, while I was searching to see if my comment had been approved I was found out by Huffington Post “Security Forces” and in place of my name and a live “post” button, those stinking Stalinists put the following:
Post a comment

Sorry, but you have been banned from commenting
I guess I must have violated community standards, or something. Perhaps in the terms of service it says something like, “you will speak no ill of terrorists and Democratic candidates and you will only use the word H-E-L-L as an expletive, not as a place name.”

Oh well, looks like I’m busted.

How nice and opened minded of those Huff ‘n Puffers. I guess this experience is an example of how free speech will be curtailed and what kind of speech we can expect the Left to censor should, God forbid, Obama win in November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be indelicate, but you must know your presence there would be greeted like Helen Thomas making an appearance at a circle jerk, which is a fairly precise analogy.